There are a variety of charitable giving opportunities available to alumni, families and friends.
All gifts are gratefully accepted and individually acknowledged. Please contact our Development
Office for assistance at 810-233-5340 x120, or contact us.
- Annual Fund: The Annual Fund is foremost and vital New Paths Inc.’s charitable
mission. These unrestricted funds are needed for growth and the long-term stability of the organization.
- Capital Improvements: Donations to New Paths, Inc.’s Capital Improvements budget
allows the organization to extend the lifespan of all facilities, which includes upgrades
like new flooring, bathroom renovations, building remodels and interior decorations.
- Sober House (SH): The Sober House works with individuals in need of substance use
disorder services after experiencing an overdose or addiction related event as they begin
their own journey toward addiction recovery. Funds are needed to grow our services and
- Memorial Gifts: Memorial gifts are a wonderful way to celebrate someone’s sobriety or
a special occasion, thank a friend or relative for their support, honor a special person in
your life, or remember the life of a loved one.
- Will or Bequest: This is the easiest and most frequently used method of deferred giving.
You will retain control of your assets and your heirs may experience tax benefits from your charitable gift. Click Here for specific bequest language.
I, name, of city, state, zip, give, devise and bequeath to New Paths, Inc. 765 East Hamilton, Flint, MI, 48505, amount or percentage of the estate or description of property, for its unrestricted use and purpose.