Contact Us: (810)-233-5340
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
What should I bring to Residential treatment?
- One piece of identification (preferably picture I.D.) and proof of insurance.
- Emergency contact information and any other contact information that is necessary.
- Enough wash and wear clothing for 7 days.
- Cigarettes (if applicable).
- Journals, notebooks, books/magazines, pens, pencils, pencil sharpener.
- 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of shower shoes.
- No more then $40.
- 1 bag of hard candy.
- Electric razor and/or beard trimmers.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Radio or clock radio – must be off by 10PM and cannot be turned on until 8AM.
- 10 make-up items (must be stored in a zip lock bag).
- Prescription medications and Over-the-Counter medications can be dropped off at New Paths sealed and unopened. This is coordinated through their Care Team.
Are Visits allowed?
- Visitation is facilitated through the therapist.
How do I drop off something to a loved one?
- Through the therapist, medications can be dropped off at reception.
What insurances do you accept?
- Humana Military
- Priority Health
- United Healthcare
- Cigna Behavioral Health